Please contact us to organize your group's session.
By participating in our seminar, you'll get:
- Personalized results to our 4-dimensional Distill™Career Assessment
- Access to the Career Cadence Workshop Curriculum which includes:
- Creating your Ideal Job Description step-by-step
- Defining your right workplace culture
- Identifying the jobs that are right for you (and those that aren't)
- Small group career advising from 2 workshop leaders
- A field tested approach that quickly gives you focus and direction for your career search.
- Hours of time saved from chasing jobs and careers you don't want.
Guaranteed. If you feel our program wasn't a worthwhile investment, just let us know up to 60 days after the session, and we'll refund the cost.
More on price: On an hourly basis, our program has a lower cost than many classes offered by Kaplan, Princeton Review or other companies. And it costs less than the lost wages from 2 days of unemployment.
Still have questions? Contact Us.
Part 1: You'll create the tools to identify your ideal job (2.5 hours)
- Using the Distill™ Assessment, identify your key characteristics as they relate to work
- Write the job description for the job you want
- Learn about the structure of the working world
- Identify the potential jobs and careers that fit you
Part 2: You'll build the tools for the job search (2.5 hours)
Building your brand from the ground up including creating your pitch and writing your success stories.
- Build your value proposition and personal brand
- Write the stories that prove your talents
- Practice your pitch
- Learn how to job search beyond resume drops